Thank you for visiting falconx.io (“Site”) the website of FalconX Limited (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us email@example.com
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our site. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information)but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. Basic principles of processing personal data
In Short: We only process information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We fully respect Your fundamental rights and consider protection of Your Personal Data to be a priority. Accordingly, when processing Your Personal Data, we follow the following basic principles:
- We submit Your Personal Data only to lawful and fair processing, and We maintain full transparency vis-à-vis the way We handle Your Personal Data.
- We process Your Personal Data only to the extent that it is necessary and appropriate to purposes for which it is collected.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Your Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, updated with regard to the purposes of the processing, taking all reasonable steps to immediately delete or correct it in case of inaccuracy.
- We process Your Personal Data in a manner that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical and organizational measures.
We may process Your Personal Data to fulfill our obligations under the Terms and Conditions and to comply with our legal obligations, for the following purposes:
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose:
- For the purposes of commercial communication, marketing and advertising of Our Services to new users or third-party Services via SMS, telephone, e-mail, internet, fax, mail, social media and / or any other appropriate communication channels.
- For personified market research and/or analysis purposes to better understand Your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and / or habits as a consumer.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing to our contact details mentioned in this Policy. Withdrawal of Your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of your data prior to its revocation.
Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
We collect and processes the following Personal Data:
At the point of Your Account registration:
- Name and Surname
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Scanned copy of a valid government-issued passport or ID Card
- Information about used cryptocurrency addresses
At the point of your access and use of the Website:
- IP Address.
- End user device data
- General communication data.
- Browsing data.
- Information on user preferences regarding the Website
Any other Personal Data directly provided by You during Your interaction with Us.
3. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES AND/OR INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our services from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information with, which third parties may be in other countries.
Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Site, and view your profile.
5. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
6. HOW LONG DO WEKEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. Data Security and Confidentiality
In order to ensure the proper use and integrity of Your Personal Data and to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, deletion, alteration or other use, we apply appropriate internal policies and takes all appropriate organizational, technical and procedural security measures, as well as technical standards, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The processing of Your Personal Data by us is conducted in a manner that ensures confidentiality and security, taking into account the latest developments, implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks for Your rights and freedoms, which are applicable in each circumstance.
Your Personal Data is processed solely by our authorized personnel, bound by strict obligations of confidentiality.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have the right:
- To request access to Your Personal Data and information related to their processing and obtain a copy thereof.
- To request for the rectification of any inaccuracies or any missing Personal Data of yours.
- To request for the erasure of Your Personal Data.
- To request for the restriction of the processing of Your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
- To request for the portability of Your Personal Data to another Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- To object to the processing of Your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
- To object to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has impact on You or significantly affects You.
Any requests relevant to the above must be addressed in writing to email@example.com.
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW,UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Upon prior notice, this period may be extended by a further two (2) months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of any other pending requests. In case of rejection of Your request, We will provide relevant justification.
If Your request does not meet the requirements of applicable law, We reserve the right either to: (a) impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communicating or executing the requested action, or (b) reject Your request.
If you believe Your rights are infringed under the GDPR, You have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner at the following website: https://idpc.org.mt/en/Pages/contact/complaints.aspx. If you believe Your rights are infringed under the Cayman Islands Data Protection Act, You have the right to file a complaint with the Cayman Islands Ombudsman at the following website: https://ombudsman.ky/make-a-complaint. Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list.
10. CONTROLS FORDO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. HOW CAN I STOP DATA COLLECTION?
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, and if that is the case, we will notify you at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest(or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or Services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
14. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
By using Our Website and by providing Your Personal Data, You acknowledge that You are required to provide Your actual, accurate and complete data as requested by the Company. Furthermore, You must inform Us of any changes to Your information so as to ensure it is kept up-to-date and accurate.